- RT @ReneeScatts: Author Spotlight: The Glass Girl - A #Fantasy #Novel by Kim Alexander | Renee Scattergood @KimAlexander80 https://t.co/3g…15 hours ago
- New post: Bringing My Books to the Masses https://t.co/rbh3m6jTbi3 days ago
- RT @EFGlassArt: It's what I do: I'm a stained glass artist, and I call out authors for their LGBT content on occasion. Can't remember, ha…6 days ago
- RT @thrillereditor: #TheBigThrill: @Ebeybooks chats with author @KimAlexander80 about the third book in her Demon Door fantasy series Read…8 days ago
- RT @thrillereditor: Just like this year's Thrillerfest, the JULY issue of #TheBigThrill is OVER THE TOP. Dozens of interviews, special feat…9 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...