- Today it's epic fantasy & paranormal romance, and the different brains you need for writing them. https://t.co/gM0wDhLJUhyesterday
- New post: Pure, now with less politics! https://t.co/gM0wDhLJUhyesterday
- RT @robwhart: This is the lamest, most shameful, bush-league thing an adult in a position of power has ever done. https://t.co/E5ZAFx7yDz2 days ago
- She...held out a twist of paper. "You’re going to a party and putting this in the wine." "What is wine?" it asked. #1linewed @RWAKissofDeath6 days ago
- RT @Oglaf: The tie-dyed horror. https://t.co/hLVBjXcj6h6 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...