- I'm in DC now but I went through Andrew and a bunch more storms. Here are some (non comprehensive) tips: Lawn furni… https://t.co/Sm9E9FRxVo2 days ago
- If you go without it for too long, you forget how to be seen at all. You’re standing right there, but you’re only a… https://t.co/OJWVkYxBXs2 days ago
- Thanks to all my sisters! https://t.co/Tw01lABEAi3 days ago
- I am writing epic fantasy and even though I have loads of female and LGBTQ characters, this was a terrific reminder… https://t.co/XpDWt7aPMp4 days ago
- Well played, @DennysDiner https://t.co/uaCqS3nMPB4 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...