- “And if I go to the Old City or the market, do you know what I hear?” “Tell me,” he said quietly. “That the prince… https://t.co/nzacSgDDbC2 days ago
- This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. https://t.co/Tx81YGzu6r3 days ago
- Get in on this amazing book giveaway including my paranormal romance PURE! @Elena_Hartwell you're the best! https://t.co/kioUzRkQA44 days ago
- She dipped the point of the knife in the cup of blood and said, “...please make things ready for the Prince to retu… https://t.co/vdXv2thHKF9 days ago
- I'm so delighted to be part of this thrilling program! https://t.co/0NavVpyrAO12 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...