- RT @erikarneson: Unicorns and crime with @KimAlexander80 in #Baltimore at the #TeamEvie #NoirAtTheBar https://t.co/cV94ZgpN6x15 hours ago
- This is happening! https://t.co/HriU7RE6rnyesterday
- Can't wait! These are the best events and I'll see you on the field of battle, plus pizza! https://t.co/SxdZ1bagZa3 days ago
- RT @saradobie: Pretty much adore this quote from author @KimAlexander80. Much love for #EscapingSolitude from @ninestarpress. https://t.co/…3 days ago
- Aelle could practically hear Niico’s voice--he would have told her no one really belonged to anyone else anyway, to… https://t.co/C3NzPP4CoO5 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...