- He tossed the empty bottle across the room, where it hit the wall, shattered, and turned back to a pile of sand. "I… https://t.co/DkZcSsaPqW10 hours ago
- Many thanks to @Ebeybooks for the conversation about writing, demons, writing about demons, and I think I mentioned… https://t.co/ziXoXlfnE8yesterday
- I love you, man. https://t.co/GYhRvy1NLb2 days ago
- Despite what you might have heard, @jamesrollins and Steve Berry are two different people. #thrillerfest18… https://t.co/p4hj9XChtO4 days ago
- Back at #thrillerfest18 with special guest #GRRM #dragons #nospoilers https://t.co/SsYukE8VWb5 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...