- She...held out a twist of paper. "You’re going to a party and putting this in the wine." "What is wine?" it asked. #1linewed @RWAKissofDeathyesterday
- RT @Oglaf: The tie-dyed horror. https://t.co/hLVBjXcj6hyesterday
- My book is featured on this new author platform, @HometownReads! #ReadLocal & discover #WashingtonDC authors here https://t.co/s0ZU7XtyRzyesterday
- New post: PURE magic (plus an excerpt!) https://t.co/BmlfukBDS93 days ago
- RT @TheRickyDavila: This is @KimWeaverIA. She's running against Steve King (the racist and bigot) in the 2018 election! Follow her and RT t…4 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...