- RT @SciSpeaksBlog: New post: An HIV physician talks about heroin, harm reduction and political will in the heartland https://t.co/o7usZK2R9O6 hours ago
- New blog post with important new pic of Onion! Plus @ReneeScatts and I sit down for a chat! https://t.co/ArNVtb1uoM5 days ago
- New post: That’s me in the spotlight, no really! https://t.co/ArNVtb1uoM5 days ago
- RT @ReneeScatts: Author Spotlight: The Glass Girl - A #Fantasy #Novel by Kim Alexander @KimAlexander80 https://t.co/b5ClgvB5Ga https://t.c…5 days ago
- "I heard something," he told her. "In the woods." "You are a very nervous person—I mean demon. Are all of you so ju… https://t.co/12BAW1KvX16 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...