- RT @evilmallelis: for the last four years I've been writing a serial YA horror-thriller about the Sexiest Man Alive. It continues today: ht…3 hours ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Hey women: retweet if you've ever been shown a penis you did not want or expect to see.7 days ago
- Wow it's been about a year but I finally took a deep breath, huh.9 days ago
- Hey there @Bookwitty ! If you're gonna sell my books, when do I get my check? I asked you to take them down over a week ago!11 days ago
- I swear, @FromCarly I'll be done with my edits soon! (This was for me, right?) https://t.co/6cwPC1OewB12 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...