- New post: Pure is back and I am on the road! https://t.co/N5JOJYbSmT5 hours ago
- One month until Hallowread! Keynote speaker this year is Darynda Jones and I'll be there, too! https://t.co/jfwNehcsyVyesterday
- RT @caitreynolds: So, I got to hang with Onion and Leeloo at @KimAlexander80 place last night. #catsofinstagram… https://t.co/l9XDrLLxfTyesterday
- Thank you for including me and my imaginary books! https://t.co/SSOzPpq7tY3 days ago
- RT @Noahpinion: This headline should read: "Americans who dress up as clowns outnumber clowns who dress up as Americans" https://t.co/OkS4n…3 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...