- Thank you! The glamorous @madhatbooks outdid herself on this one. https://t.co/Ww1mw7w6w42 days ago
- New post: The Glass Girl has a cover! https://t.co/auBgCuc15F2 days ago
- "So you'll use her after all. On Mistra they'd call her a 'human shield.' Clever. Might even work. Well, best of lu… https://t.co/Cs1Uguxt703 days ago
- RT @ghweldon: PERSEPHONE: I'm back, Mom. DEMETER: Your mail's on the counter. How's Mopey McGee? PERSEPHONE: Do we have to do this now? DEM…9 days ago
- #1LineWed @RWAKissofDeath https://t.co/10PxMOV7yj10 days ago
Spoilers for all four books. Oh Anne Rice. When I heard she was writing a sequel after so long, I was thrilled. I loved those books, even with the problems they present regarding consent. And I HAD to know what happened to Lexius, he wa...
I don't know what took me so long to get to this one - it has everything I like - intrigue, sex, sex in a cave, sex, pretty clothes, sex - so I finished it last night. This is a long-ass book and I confess I kind of flew through the batt...
A friend of mine found a yellowed old copy in the laundry room and passed it on to me. I MUST have read it as a young teen but I have little memory of Amber - hey, maybe I should be king! This book is such a snapshot of the era. I enjoye...